Thursday, October 01, 2015

Throwback Thursday and a Deep Freeze

I  have joined a no buy challenge for all things scrappy. It's mainly for the month of October, but some (me included) are going into a deep freeze. My goal is to not buy anything scrapbook related (other than prints and maybe adhesive) for 3 months.

I have a pretty large stash of stuff that I haven't looked at in forever. After having Munch, I moved away from traditional scrapbooking and into digital, but kept all my old goodies. Then when I started Project Life, I started buying stuff again. I usually just buy a little at a time, but it's added up. 

So NO shopping until January. 

My first layout of the month fits well with Throwback Thursday. .The papers are a good 8 years old and the picture is of my sister and I in the 80s. 

It's fun looking through my photos and searching my hoard of supplies for the perfect items to use. I'm really looking forward to getting everything down to a more manageable level. I'm going to reevaluate in January and if I can, I would love to go six months. 

No comments: