Saturday, July 12, 2014

Currently: 7.12.2014

Watching: Orange is the New Black - one more episode to go

Reading: Written in My Own Heart's Blood - Diana Gabaldon - she NEVER disappoints

Listening: Afternoon Acoustic Playlist on Spotify - fairly certain that they put together this playlist JUST for me. Seriously, I'm not sure I could have done a better job myself.

Making: Not much...but soon...

Feeling: A little overwhelmed

Planning: Operation Craft Cabinet, Project Purge

Loving: Singing and Talking to my little man. His smile lights up my life.

2 comments:

Nirupama said...

How fun is that show? The bank robbery episode is my favorite. I can't get her accent out of my head :)

Ricki Treleaven said...

I love the Outlander series, but I was a little bit disappointed in the last book….just a little. It's still my all-time very favorite series.

xo,
RJ