Thursday, May 29, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Our Anniversary

Today, John and I are celebrating our 9 year anniversary. After the older boys go down for the night we'll chow down some good Italian food and rent a movie. We'll plan something a LOT bigger for next year. 

I was looking through some wedding photos to post for today, but I'm missing my disc of photos and found this picture instead. 
We went to Riviera Maya for our honeymoon and had SO SO much fun. It was John's first time leaving the country and we went on almost ever excursion we could. Xcaret was one of my favorite stops, with the underground river, turtle nursery and a snorkeling cove. I would love to go back.

The past nine years has been fantastic. We have moved 4 times, but somehow managed to stay in the same metroplex, added 2 fur kids and 3 skin kids to our family and had a million adventures.

Happy Anniversary! I love you!

2 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary!

Kenzie Smith said...

Oh how fun! It is so fun looking back at old photos :D Happy Anniversary!